Friday, January 11, 2008

Waaaaaay Behind

It's 11:30pm and I cannot stop thinking of things that I have neglected over the past few weeks. This blog is one of them. Don't worry, I haven't run out of material (I have plenty of that), I just cannot seem to find the time to sit down and write about it.

Soren keeps me very busy with all of the new tricks he is trying out these days; his newest one being pulling himself up to standing! Just last night he decided to try this one out, and it worked out pretty well for him. When he's not trying to pull himself up on things, he is crawling around the house while I teach him which things are OK to touch and which things aren't (i.e., electrical outlets and Violet's toys.) He is now sitting without help and he used sign language for the first time today ("more")!

Every day I am so amazed at him and how much he is growing. I am so in love with this little guy and I'm still baffled at how my heart always feels like it's on the verge of bursting. Motherhood is crazier than I expected, and one of the downsides is not having unlimited amounts of time to do the things I would like to do (like blog!) For now, I'll leave you with a picture of Soren and his Auntie and a promise that I'll be back soon...

No comments: