Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm not one for surveys

I rarely ever fill out surveys, actually this is the second one of this kind that I have done. Seems like a fun thing to do and Soren is perfectly content to play for a while, so here goes...

1. What is your occupation? Full-time Mama
2. What color are your socks right now? No socks right now. But I do LOVE striped socks!!
3. What are you listening to right now? Ah-ah-ah-da-da-da (in a happy tone...it's very sweet.)
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Some of Soren's breakfast - apples, blueberries, oats, amaranth and quinoa cereal.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Oh yeah, quite well actually. It's impressive. I drive an automatic usually, but I pick it back up whenever I drive Karl's truck.
6. What color would you be, if you were a color? Purple...isn't this just asking what your favorite color is?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Skylana
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes I do.
9. How old are you today? 27
10. Favorite drink? Raspberry Italian Cream Soda
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Volleyball. If Volleyball wasn't on, and there was nothing else to do, I would rather stare at a wall.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, it's one of my favorite things to do. I don't do it much anymore though.
13. Pets? 1 saucy Golden Retriver.
14. Favorite food? Sweet Basil Tofu from Thai-riffic - the best!
15. Last movie you watched? "Rendition"
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? Cry. I always wish I had a punching bag though when I really need to get it out of me.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies and Breyer horses
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall in Boulder is heaven.
20. Cherry or blueberry? Both fresh, neither cooked.
21. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? (Speaking generally, not about this survey.) Yeah, I love getting emails from friends ;)
22. Who is most likely to respond? My sister
23. Who is least likely to respond? Flo. She always gets in touch some other way.
24. What are your current living arrangements? Apartment with 1 husband, 1 dog, 1 baby.
25. When was the last time you cried? On Sunday when Karl was going to go to school for the whole day. (He didn't go.)
26. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest that you are sending this to? I'm not really sending it to her, but Flo has been my best friend for almost 22 years!
27. Favorite smell? The top of Soren's head, Weleda baby products and the essential oil of geranium.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? The only hamburger I would ever eat is from In-n-Out - animal style, well done, mustard instead .
29. Favorite car? Cross between a Honda CR-V and Volvo Cross Country.
30. Favorite cat breed? Korat
31. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
32. How many years at your current job? Almost 9 months!
33. Favorite day of the week? Any day that Karl isn't working or at school or doing homework.
34. How many states have you lived in? 4 - California, Colorado, Minnesota, and a village (I know, not a state) in Germany.
35. What is your favorite hobby? I have a lot of things that I would like to be my hobbies, such as crocheting, making cards, scrapbooking. I have started these things many times and never seem to finish anything! I like to read and cook and once in a while I really like baking cakes.
36. Last book you read: "Three Cups of Tea" by Greg Mortenson.

2 comments:

Flo Paris said...

I love your answers to things, because they are never straight answers, and they crack me up.
Except, then I miss you horribly.
My favorites were #5-"It's quite impressive" and #11 -"I would rather stare at a wall" hahahahaha.

Also, I LOVE to remember you as a 10 year old playing with Breyer horses.
My favorite memory at the moment.

Anonymous said...

So here it is, your anticipated reply from me :) Surveys usually bore me, but this one I did enjoy. My fave..."ah ah ah da da da". What about the sarcastic "yah yah yah" I taught him??? Soren's the best! S