Friday, August 22, 2008

SörenMan

I've been wanting to upload this video for a while, but I'm just now getting around to it. (He's a much better walker now.)

Soren loves wearing capes and since we don't own any, Karl made do with what we had. I think this is the best super hero costume I have ever seen. And the best super hero.

As always, we're usually about 3 minutes too late in grabbing the video camera. Soren was walking around Superman style with his arms straight out just seconds before this. It's still pretty cute though. Here's Soren coming to save the day...

5 comments:

Flo Paris said...

I can't watch these anymore, they make me want to cry my eye out!!!!!!!!! Karl, hearing your voice made me sad...
:(

Sören is the CUTEST CUTEST CUTEST.

I think "stripes" should be incorporated into his superhero name.

skylana said...

so weird. but i love it. funny cause just today arabella was having me put socks on her hands. she's so into socks... and mismatched leg warmers... hm.. now i'm starting to wonder how these ideas could have ever gotten into her head....

Josh (the oak) said...

So, what "super power" does soren man have? strength of a toddler? the ability to leap very small toy buildings in a single bound?

lamest superhero ever.

Ryan said...

Does Soren Man have an arch rival yet? Because Hattie's working on an evil laugh.

Andrea Rooks said...

That is the most awesome costume I've ever seen!