Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Steps

...quite literally! Today Sören (yes, this one deserves the umlauts) took his first step without support - and didn't fall down! I reached out my hand to help him from the chair to the coffee table and he refused the help and tried it on his own - and it worked! Who knows if this means he'll be walking soon, but it's a very important milestone that Mama must not forget to put in the baby book (Erin, go find the book and start writing now!)

We didn't get a picture of it, but here are a couple that were taken today...the day of Sören's first steps!

Playing Bicycle with Mama


Practicing his standing skills

1 comment:

The Talley Family said...

Wow! Yeah Soren. I can't believe how much he's changed. He is such a cutie. If I remember correctly, once Delia took her first step it was only a matter of weeks before she was walking...not well but still walking. I bet he'll have it mastered by his 1st birthday. So much fun!